I am an associate professor in the Information Systems group at Eindhoven University of Technology. My research focuses on digital health platforms. Besides that, I manage the program of health data science within the Eindhoven Artificial Intelligence Systems Institute (EAISI). In 2018, I had a part-time appointment at Utrecht University of Applied Sciences with the aim to aid game companies in managing data of children responsibly.
- “GameBus as an engaging data platform for health promotion technologies” (24-9-2018, Keynote at the Vitality Pitch Stop sessions in the Vitality Living Lab project)
- “Unified Health Gamification: a GameBus success story from Flanders” (3-10-2017, Games for Health Europe)
- “Gamebus: Social Health Games” (Health Tech Event 2015 and Bliksem en donderdag Brokerage event)
- Pecha Kucha talk:“A novel platform and business model for Personal Health Data” (13-03-2014, HealthValley 2014, Nijmegen)
- Alumni event Industrial Engineering (25-11-2013, TU Eindhoven)